Personal Debt Management in the UK
Debt Management advice should NOT cost you!
Our initial debt management advice is FREE – Our ongoing services become chargeable
Debt management in the UK is often portrayed in different ways.
The most simple would be that debt management plans clear, restructure and consolidate your unsecured debts over a longer period than originally contracted.
This usually offers you ONE, new affordable monthly repayment.
Reasons as to why people need Debt Plans in the UK differ from one person to the next.
Not all debt management companies charge fees. You should be very careful of the quick fix debt management companies that claim to be able to get your personal debt written OFF!
An IVA or individual voluntary arrangement / agreement is a debt reduction process that restructures debt over a 60 month period, the interest and charges are also frozen. Conditions do apply as an IVA is legally binding, please see the following page for IVA pros and cons.
Use the following links for more information
- Single Parent Debt in the UK
- Debt after divorce in the UK
- Self Debt Management in the UK
- Debt help if refused A Loan in the UK
- Debt advice after IVA refused or failed
- Debt Management Plan in the UK
- Debt Consolidation Loan in the UK
- Debt Management or Bankruptcy in the UK
- Debt after a Death in the UK
- Debt Management and Redundancy in the UK
- Debt Management and the Disabled in the UK
- Debt in the Armed Forces in the UK
- Credit Card Debt in the UK